This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch, darwin] PR35165 part 1; obj-c++ local label fix.
- From: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:45:14 +0100
- Subject: [patch, darwin] PR35165 part 1; obj-c++ local label fix.
There is an issue with local ObjC symbols when these have been
mangled in obj-c++
this affects obj-c++ on darwin 8 and 9.
the problem was radar 5202926 and I've (unashamedly) followed the
general form of the apple local fix..
... but with a significant difference in that the fix is now applied
Since the fix requires action in the back-end, if it were applied in
objc-act.c (as per the Apple Local version) this would force us to
add a stub to objc-stubs ... and fortran and java to include objc-
* gcc/config/darwin.c add function
darwin_label_is_anonymous_local_objc_name (const char *name)
* gcc/config/darwin.h expand ASM_OUTPUT_LABELREF to check for
mangled objc locals.
Description: Text document