This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: FRV: Fixes for FRV GCC testsuite failures
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:48:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: FRV: Fixes for FRV GCC testsuite failures
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 05:24:31PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Aldy, Hi Alex,
> I recently had cause to look the gcc testsuite results for the
> frv-elf toolchain. There were 111 unexpected failures and upon
> investigation I found some fixes that reduces the count to 65
> (without introducing any regressions).
> The patch below is the result of these investigations. It fixes
> three things:
Looks good. Thanks.