This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debuglocus] implement free list
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:56:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [debuglocus] implement free list
- References: <20090417185400.GA19131@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:
I've also added verification code after each pass to check the sanity of
the free list.
There's a gratuitous poison which, though not strictly necessary, won't
I've tested this by manually deleting and adding debuglocus entries.
OK pending bootstrap and regression tests?
When we start using it we can add any enhancements that might be
needed. In particular I suspect we will need to free the entire chain
of debuglocus's rather than just the individual one, but this is fine