This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[debuglocus] fix sharing issue in gimple_copy
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: amacleod at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:33:40 -0400
- Subject: [debuglocus] fix sharing issue in gimple_copy
Pretty obvious. With this patch we can bootstrap C/C++ even while
forcing the verifier to abort on shared debuglocus entries.
There are still more sharing issues found in the testsuite, but since we
don't run verifier by default (or abort on shared entries), it is safe
to commit sharing fixes incrementally.
Tested on x86-64 Linux. OK for branch?
* gimple.c (gimple_copy): Unshare the debuglocus.
--- gimple.c (revision 146206)
+++ gimple.c (working copy)
@@ -2070,10 +2070,18 @@ gimple_copy (gimple stmt)
unsigned num_ops = gimple_num_ops (stmt);
gimple copy = gimple_alloc (code, num_ops);
+ location_t locus = gimple_location (stmt);
/* Shallow copy all the fields from STMT. */
memcpy (copy, stmt, gimple_size (code));
+ /* Debuglocus's cannot be shared. */
+ if (is_debuglocus (locus))
+ locus = create_duplicate_debuglocus (locus);
+ gimple_set_location (copy, locus);
/* If STMT has sub-statements, deep-copy them as well. */
if (gimple_has_substatements (stmt))