This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix up gcc.dg/torture/pr39678.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:46:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix up gcc.dg/torture/pr39678.c
- References: <20090421074445.GY13668@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> In my overnight bootstrap, I've noticed gcc.dg/torture/pr39678.c
> fails on powerpc*-linux (and supposedly on all other -funsigned-char
> defaulting arches).
> Fixed thusly, verified the testcase fails with 4.3/x86_64 and succeeds with
> current 4.4 and trunk on x86_64 and ppc64, committed to trunk/4.4.
This is PR 39830 by the way.