This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Do not recurse walking the CFG in phiprop
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 05:21:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Do not recurse walking the CFG in phiprop
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote:
> As suggested by Paolo this fixes/generalizes get_all_dominated_blocks
> and uses it to avoid recursion in the CFG walk in phiprop.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.
Thanks, this totally solves my stack problem.