This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Adjust dg-extract-results.sh for lame awk implementations (PR testsuite/39807)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:37:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adjust dg-extract-results.sh for lame awk implementations (PR testsuite/39807)
- References: <20090420175354.GX13668@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> Apparently as reported in the PR some awk implementations can't handle more
> than a few concurrently opened files (or is it extremely low system limit on
> number of open files?).
I know it is not an extremely low system limit on the number of open
files because Darwin defaults to 256 descriptors but even upping it to
10240 still gives an error.