This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix MIPS bootstrap after new enum comparison warning
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Adam Nemet <anemet at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:52:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix MIPS bootstrap after new enum comparison warning
- References: <email@example.com>
Adam Nemet <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Along the lines of the s390 fix:
> OK if bootstrapping completes on mips64octeon-linux? (It's already in stage
> * config/mips/mips.h (mips_tune_attr): New macro.
> * config/mips/mips.md (cpu): Use it.
FWIW, I have a WIP patch that allows cpu.h to include attributes defined
in cpu.md, so that we don't need this duplication between processor_type
and the "cpu" attribute. Unfortunately, it's just another patch in my
pile of half-complete stuff. I couldn't decide whether it was better to
(a) have fake always-false insn_conditions for gen* programs that don't
care about C conditions, or (b) have an .md "header file" that doesn't
have any of the constructs that indirectly depend on cpu.h.