This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Correct checks for assignments to read-only data (PR 27676)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:43:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Correct checks for assignments to read-only data (PR 27676)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> As this was the last known target-independent C90 conformance bug
> (i.e. the last one filed in Bugzilla and marked as a dependency of PR
> 16620, or otherwise known to me - and I did look through "c" and
> "preprocessor" bug recently looking for any conformance bugs I'd
> previously missed the dependency marking on), I'll now close PR 16620.