This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Stdint update for cygwin.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at gnu dot org>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:13:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Stdint update for cygwin.
- References: <49EB1D82.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 01:48:02PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Prompted by the addition of stdint types to the compiler, we ironed out
>a few long-standing wrinkles in Cygwin's type system. This is the
>final change to bring everything in sync with Cygwin HEAD: we changed
>the (u)intptr types to int from long. With this, all 8 of the
>c99-stdint-* tests pass. Ok?