This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Remove unnecessary buffer flushes
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:27:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Remove unnecessary buffer flushes
- References: <49E8FB09.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
Hi,OK, also note that this fixes PR39782 by eliminating the offending code. That PR
is a result of the stell arg. Valgrind is seeing a problem with the stream
pointer I think.
the attached patch removes a couple of buffer flushes that appear to be
Regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?