This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, testsuite, spu] Add --param max-completely-peel-times=4 for some test cases
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:07:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite, spu] Add --param max-completely-peel-times=4 for some test cases
- References: <200904161245.n3GCjRNP007141@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Ulrich Weigand
> a number of test cases fail on SPU because the back-end (deliberately) resets
> the max-completely-peel-times parameter to 1. ?I've made those cases work again
> by explicitly setting the parameter back to an appropriate value in the test
> case options for SPU.
> Tested on spu-elf.
> OK for mainline?
Why not instead xfail the tests for SPU? [note that I think you should
have adjusted max-completely-peeled-insns instead as you are
obviously against code-growth]