This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Remove frtl-abstract-sequences from GCC-4.4 branch
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jing Yu <jingyu at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "ramana.r" <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>, "hjl.tools" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:49:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Remove frtl-abstract-sequences from GCC-4.4 branch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/4/15 Jing Yu <email@example.com>:
> Can we also remove this pass and test cases from GCC-4.4 branch?
> The pass is broken for ARM target. But ARM is not filtered out from
> the test target list.
Perhaps for 4.4 it's simpler to just skip these tests for ARM as well.
I agree with Richard that this should also be marked as broken in