This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM half-precision floating point, 2/8 (optabs bug fix)
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:11:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM half-precision floating point, 2/8 (optabs bug fix)
- References: <49E65D59.email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Sandra Loosemore
> This patch fixes a bug I ran into in optabs.c while working on the
> half-precision float support. ?Seeing as though this is a storage
> format only, we don't have any arithmetic or comparison optab support
> for HFmode, and this code was getting a SEGV by dereferencing a null
THis is ok.
> 2009-04-15 ?Sandra Loosemore ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ?gcc/
> ? ? ? ?* optabs.c (prepare_float_lib_cmp): ?Test that the comparison,
> ? ? ? ?swapped, and reversed optabs exist before trying to use them.