This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[RFC] Remove frtl-abstract-sequences from GCC-4.4 branch
- From: Jing Yu <jingyu at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, ramana dot r at gmail dot com, hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:18:11 -0700
- Subject: [RFC] Remove frtl-abstract-sequences from GCC-4.4 branch
The frtl-abstract-sequences pass and two test cases have been removed
from GCC trunk on March 31, 2009.
Here is the old thread:
Can we also remove this pass and test cases from GCC-4.4 branch?
The pass is broken for ARM target. But ARM is not filtered out from
the test target list.