This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [alias-export] Account for stack slot shared vars when exporting info
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Belevantsev <abel at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:24:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [alias-export] Account for stack slot shared vars when exporting info
- References: <49E60785.email@example.com>
2009/4/15 Andrey Belevantsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> This patch allows us not to disambiguate memory accesses that share a stack
> slot. ?For that purpose, when saving the points-to solutions, we ensure
> that, first, any solution having one of partition variables in its points-to
> set would have all of them, and second, all pointers that share a stack slot
> will have their points-to sets unified. ?I had to create an uid->decl
> mapping in the process, which is not pretty, but I didn't think of the way
> to avoid this, as points-to sets have only DECL_UIDs.
referenced_var (uid) should give you the decl (you may need to
delay deallocating that hastable).