This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH: Bug debug/39527] wrong function name and line numbers with -g -O2 option
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: M R Swami Reddy <MR dot Swami dot Reddy at nsc dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:09:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH: Bug debug/39527] wrong function name and line numbers with -g -O2 option
- References: <49D313A2.email@example.com> <49D99D02.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49E592E5.email@example.com>
M R Swami Reddy wrote:
> Hello maintainers,
> Could you please review and apply the below patch?
It's been several weeks without a response now; I think it might not be
unreasonable to ping the crx maintainer directly in a personal email.