This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libgfortran] PR38688 Unnecessary flush with advance='no'
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:07:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libgfortran] PR38688 Unnecessary flush with advance='no'
- References: <49E4FEDC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
Hi,OK, thanks for the patch.
the attached patch removes the flush at the end of a data transfer
statement with advance='no'. As tty I/O is done unbuffered anyway, the
usual case of using advance='no' for waiting on interactive I/O
continues to work.
I'll commit it in ~24 hours unless someone objects, as it's a rather