This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR testsuite/39733: gcc.misc-tests/help.exp doesn't work with multilib
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:38:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR testsuite/39733: gcc.misc-tests/help.exp doesn't work with multilib
- References: <20090411010433.GA14666@lucon.org>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 18:04 -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Both lib/options.exp and gcc.misc-tests/options.exp define
> check_for_options. But they take different parameters and are
> different. gcc.misc-tests/help.exp has
> load_lib options.exp
> But you really don't know for sure which check_for_options is used.
> OK for trunk?
> 2009-04-10 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR testsuite/39733
> * gcc.misc-tests/options.exp (check_for_options): Renamed to ...
> (check_for_all_options): This.