This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, partial, fortran-dev] Macroize array descriptor accesses in the library
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:48:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, partial, fortran-dev] Macroize array descriptor accesses in the library
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
Hello world,OK for fortran-dev.
this is a partial take on macroizing the array descriptor accesses in
the library. Regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
If possible, I would like to have a review and to commit to the
fortran-dev branch now, because
- I would like some more input on the approach
- Introducing this in parts will make it easier to spot any regressions
- I might not have the time to implement all (array descriptor access
is done in *lots* of places in the library), and I would like a
template in place so somebody else can do parts
OK for the branch? I promise I'll add a ChangeLog.dev entry, too :-)