This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PING: PR fortran/37746: -fbounds-check for string lengths of dummy arguments
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:50:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PING: PR fortran/37746: -fbounds-check for string lengths of dummy arguments
- References: <49CE9D5E.email@example.com> <20090329173511.GB94249@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <49E0659D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090411162902.GB46526@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:40:45AM +0200, Daniel Kraft wrote:
after some time, rediffed and addressed your comments below. Running a
fresh regtest now.
Ok for trunk if successful?
Thanks for the review! Committed to trunk as rev. 145958.
I'll update the wiki accordingly now (remove from patch-tracker and
news) as well as closing PR.
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri