This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC RES: Restrictive Exception Specification: 0.1 - Alpha. Feedback Request.
- From: Chris Lattner <clattner at apple dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Simon Hill <yacwroy at gmail dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:07:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC RES: Restrictive Exception Specification: 0.1 - Alpha. Feedback Request.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49DFB24C.email@example.com>
On Apr 10, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
My impression is that the C++ committee generally feel that
exception specifications are a failed feature, and nobody is
particularly interested in fixing them.
Have you seen this?