This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.4 testsuite] xfail objc/execute/forward-1.m
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:04:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [4.4 testsuite] xfail objc/execute/forward-1.m
- References: <1239233182.6731.20.camel@janis-laptop> <20090410130103.I61609@dair.pair.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 13:04 -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > Test objc/execute/forward-1.m fails on targets that pass arguments via
> > registers.
> If that's the criteria, perhaps it would be better to list the
> brgds, H-P
> PS. Yeah, it fails for cris-elf and mmix-knuth-mmixware too. ;)
Patches to add to target list are pre-approved.