This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cond-optab][patch RFA] Fix bootstrap failure on SH
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:56:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [cond-optab][patch RFA] Fix bootstrap failure on SH
- References: <email@example.com>
> The failed insn matches the second constraint "i" for
> the second operand 0x8000000000000000, but only 8-bit
> constants are permitted for non SHmedia targets with
> arith_operand which is defined at sh/predicates.md.
> I've confirmed that the attached patch fixes the failure
> and it doesn't cause any regressions on the cross compiler
> for sh4-unknown-linux-gnu. The native bootstrap isn't
> completed yet but it's now in the stage3.
> OK for cond-optab branch?