This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Revised][PATCH] Fix libjava build for darwin10
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:32:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Revised][PATCH] Fix libjava build for darwin10
- References: <20090409141454.4991F3BAB9@mailhost.lps.ens.fr>
The configure.host file is a script that is not regenerated
with autoconf, etc. Only those files like configure.ac that are
used to regenerate configure need the double brackets since the
regeneration process strips away one set of them. I made that
mistake when I initially submitted the darwin10 patches in Dec
(by not have double brackets) and the regenerated configure
ended up with darwin921 instead of darwin.
On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 04:14:54PM +0200, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> Should not you use double brackets in libjava/configure.host?
> + i?86-*-darwin*)
> + x86_64-*-darwin*)