This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, 4.4 Regression] PR38152: procedure pointers as module variables
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:24:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, 4.4 Regression] PR38152: procedure pointers as module variables
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 01:09:42PM +0200, Janus Weil wrote:
> I was wondering what the current status of the 4.4 branch is. Is it
> still possible to commit regression fixes? I have this small patch,
Yes, please commit it to 4.4 branch.
> which was just approved and applied to trunk. It is a 4.4 regression
> (even if not a bad one), pretty simple and low-risk.
> Can I apply this to the 4.4 branch or should I wait until the release
> has happened?
We'll announce when the 4.4 branch freezes for release, at this point we are
still waiting for the license changing patch review.