This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] Merge of fortran-dev IO to trunk
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:09:26 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] Merge of fortran-dev IO to trunk
- References: <email@example.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
This patch re-broke libgfortran on AIX by reverting the io.h struct
stream member from trunc to truncate. "truncate" conflicts with some
renaming for large file support that AIX performs. This had been
fixed in libgfortran by naming the structure member "trunc", but your
patch reverted that change.
Fixed with the following patch:
* io/io.h (struct stream): Change truncate to trunc.
* io/unix.c (raw_init): Change truncate to trunc.
Bootstrapped on powerpc-ibm-aix220.127.116.11. Okay?
Ok, thanks for fixing it.