This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][SH] Multilib selection rework
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: ams at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 07:16:22 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][SH] Multilib selection rework
- References: <49D49DE7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch modifies the multilib selection mechanism used by the SH
> port. There were a few bugs, and a number of limitations in the existing
The new mechanism looks fine to me.
I assume that you've tested it on several sh* targets and
some primary targets successfully. If so, the SH specific
changes are OK for the trunk when the generic part is approved.
BTW, I'm a bit afraid that [SH] on the subject line will make
the patch hidden from the eyes of the global maintainers :-)