This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] New MIPS interrupt handler patch
- From: "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>
- To: "Richard Sandiford" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <anemet at caviumnetworks dot com>, <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>, "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:03:06 -0700
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] New MIPS interrupt handler patch
> > OK for 4.5 with those changes, thanks. (I don't think it's
> > appropriate
> > for trunk stage 4, even though it's target-specific.)
> All changes are included. The .info and .pdf files are built and
> checked. We will wait for 4.5 to check in. Thanks a lot!
Thanks to everyone! The patch was just applied to 4.5.