This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][SH] Fix SH4A ic_invalidate
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: ams at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 06:36:58 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][SH] Fix SH4A ic_invalidate
- References: <49D4C4A9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com> wrote:
> The SH4A/SH4AL ic_invalidate is badly broken. It has ICBI instructions
> in a delay slot, and this is not allowed by the architecture.
> This patch simply moves the instruction out of the delay slot and
> replaces it with a NOP.
Please update the copyright year of config/sh/lib1funcs.asm.
OK with that change. Thanks!