This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][SH] Fix sh4a-memmovua.c and sh4a-bitmovua.c gcc tests
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: ams at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 06:29:21 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][SH] Fix sh4a-memmovua.c and sh4a-bitmovua.c gcc tests
- References: <49D4BA44.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patches fix up two SH4A specific test cases that are
> currently broken.
> This test includes the wrong header. This leads to undeclared
> function warnings and fails the test for excess errors.
> This uses names reserved by the C standard library. This is not a
> problem, in this case, but leads to warnings, and a failure of the test
> for excess errors.