This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: [PR objc/27377] Fix warnings about conditional expressions for compatible ObjC types
- From: David Ayers <ayers at fsfe dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:43:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: [PR objc/27377] Fix warnings about conditional expressions for compatible ObjC types
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <D4132C37-F990-40B5-B476-53A4738904F2@apple.com>
Am Dienstag, den 31.03.2009, 13:27 -0700 schrieb Mike Stump:
> On Mar 30, 2009, at 11:05 PM, David Ayers wrote:
> > I'm wondering whether it would be OK to backport the version for the
> > 4.3-branch while we are waiting for 4.4 release.
> > OK for 4.3?
> I'm fine with it.
I'll commit to 4.4 as soon as 4.4.0 is tagged/released.