This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFC] Tweak gcc.dg/pr39323-2.c for some targets
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:47:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch RFC] Tweak gcc.dg/pr39323-2.c for some targets
- References: <email@example.com>
Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> These targets define ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGN so to output .align
> directives with the log2 value of the alignment. I've tried
> the attached patch, though I'm not sure that this is a usual
> way. Also there might be another such *-linux target of which
> testresults doesn't appear yet.
At least alpha appears to be another one.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."