This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR c++/26693, second attempt
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:17:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR c++/26693, second attempt
- References: <49D370BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
+/* Returns true if X is a typedef type. */
+is_typedef_decl (tree x)
The comment should say "decl" too, I think. Also, add a blank line
after the comment. Other new functions also need that blank line.
+ /* Some typedefs referenced from within the template code need to be access
+ checked at template instantiation time, i.e now. These types were
+ added to the template at parsing time. Let's get those and perfom
+ the acces checks then. */
perfom -> perform
acces -> access
+/* Append TYPE_DECL to the template TMPL.
+ TMPL is eiter a class type or a FUNCTION_DECL associated
+ to a TEMPLATE_DECL.
+ At TMPL instanciation time, TYPE_DECL will be checked to see
+ if it can be accessed through SCOPE. */
eiter -> either
instanciation -> instantiation
OK with these comment tweaks.