This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.5 pre-approved] Kill expand_expr langhook
- From: Rafael Espindola <espindola at google dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:16:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.5 pre-approved] Kill expand_expr langhook
- References: <4986D8B3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/2/2 Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com>:
> This patch, which basically makes COMPOUND_LITERAL_EXPR a GENERIC node
> instead of making it C front-end specific was approved by Diego and has
> been for a few months in LTO branch.
> Besides the updates, this is just a little variant that does not
> eliminate c-common.def; it just leaves an empty file because anyway
> Joseph is going to add a C-specific tree code to it for the constant
> expressions patch. ÂThe only difference between the patch and what is
> already in LTO is in Makefile.in.
Was looking at what we could merge from lto into trunk. This was the
next item :-)
Dnovillo, what do you think of the patch?
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047