This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: tree-ssa-sink breaks stack layout
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:23:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: tree-ssa-sink breaks stack layout
- References: <49D25676.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 03:46, Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Diego, do you remember what has apparently derailed your efforts?
I wasn't actually referring to my efforts. I was referencing plans
that Andrew Macleod had regarding this. He makes reference to them in
the bug (using live ranges to determine stack slot sharing, which
seems the most sensible approach). I don't think he ever started
implementing any of that, but I don't really know.