This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: fix PR preprocessor/37549
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 02:04:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Patch: fix PR preprocessor/37549
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Tom Tromey wrote:
> 2009-03-31 Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
> PR preprocessor/37549:
> * c-ppoutput.c (cb_define): Skip built-in defines.
> (cb_undef): Likewise.
OK with a testcase (you could test that -dD doesn't output the __STDC__
define, for example, and that it doesn't output a define given by a -D
Joseph S. Myers