This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] pretty-ipa merge 11: ehcleanup pass
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:34:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] pretty-ipa merge 11: ehcleanup pass
- References: <20090329000459.GM6448@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <200903311840.n2VIeJFR017613@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com> <20090331233606.GI32205@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Another symptom is that some region is *not* recognized as reachable by
>> this routine, and therefore does not get a landing pad -- but later on,
>> reachable_handlers considers that region reachable after all, and then
>> crashes because the landing pad label is NULL ...
>> Any suggestions where to look further?
> I don't see any bug here offhand, but in theyory since all unreachable
> regions now get tree_label NULL, perhaps disabling the whole walk and
> relying on test for non-NULL label will do same job.
> Tomorrow I will probably be offline whole day but I will look into this
> at thursday.
It is at least possible that this is fixed by the patch I just committed