This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Atomic builtins using kernel helpers for Linux/EABI
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:49:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Atomic builtins using kernel helpers for Linux/EABI
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Brook wrote:
>> * config/arm/t-linux-eabi (LIB2FUNCS_STATIC_EXTRA): Add
>> * config/arm/linux-atomic.c: New.
Ta for looking. What's the status of this now? Will it
be committed in 4.4 (since it was posted in July) or will it
be held back?