This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch soft-fp] Fixes for soft-fp
- From: Fredrik Unger <fred at tree dot se>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:09:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch soft-fp] Fixes for soft-fp
- References: <email@example.com>
These files are local to gcc and don't need to be fixed upstream.
Ok, I was not sure how these files were handled as the wikipage
said that soft-fp were imported from libc. Thanks for clarifying.
Thanks, I will commit this fix (it can be committed under obvious
rules) under your name to 4.4 and 4.3 branch (after a bootstrap and
regression test ends).
Thanks. We will first "backport" it for our 4.2.2 tree.
We are debating to move our port forward to 4.3.X but for now
we want to fix the last bugs floating around. I guess a 4.3.X
move will take quite some time.
The fix for double.h should be applied to upstream (glibc) first and
it will be imported to gcc after that. Please send this fix (with
apropriate ChangeLog entry) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ok, I will write a separate email to libc-alpha with ChangeLog.