This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gfortran.dg/default_format_denormal_1.f90: Don't XFAIL darwin10 or later
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187&us dot ibm dot com at lps dot ens dot fr
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:45:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gfortran.dg/default_format_denormal_1.f90: Don't XFAIL darwin10 or later
- References: <20081119153504.90FCD3BE9A@mailhost.lps.ens.fr> <1227137147.6814.0.camel@janis-laptop>
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 03:25:47PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 16:35 +0100, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> > > > to only XFAIL for darwin[1-9] since denormals now function properly
> > >
> > > ...
> > > OK. (I checked it in.)
> > I am not sure the syntax 'darwin[1-9]' is right as the test XFAIL on Darwin9 but not on
> > Darwin8, see:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2008-11/msg01633.html
> > where it fails.
> It probably has to be "*-*-darwin[1-9]*" to match
> "powerpc-apple-darwin8.5.0"; can you try that?
If we use "*-*-darwin[1-9]*", it will match darwin10 and thus
negate the purpose of the change. I noticed this issue after regress
came back online but sure what would both not XFAIL darwin10 as well
as handling the minor subversions.