This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Merge from gnustep for obj-c. Remove warnings for target w64.
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kai Tietz" <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:23:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Merge from gnustep for obj-c. Remove warnings for target w64.
- References: <OFBE4B8C5E.25AE2676-ONC1257505.00379431-C1257505.003868B4@onevision.de>
On 11/18/08, Kai Tietz <Kai.Tietz@onevision.com> wrote:
> this patch removes some warnings in libobjc, and is a merge from the
> changes already applied to gnustep/objc.
> 2008-11-18 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Object.m (errno): Declare for _WIN32 as dllimported.
Please include errno.h instead, most of the time the use of the plain
variable errno is incorrect.
> (compare): Cast self to id to prevent warning on comparison.
> * objc/objc.h (BOOL): Prevent redeclaration of BOOL, if already
> * sendmsg.c (__objc_print_dtable_stats): Remove type warnings.
> * thr-win32.c (__objc_thread_detach): Remove type warning.
> (__objc_thread_id): Likewise.
> * thr.c (__objc_thread_detach_function): Add abort for unreachable
objc_thread_exit should have been marked as noreturn. Do you know why
it was not?
With the above changes and the undef change this is OK.