This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] PR 38135, RESHAPE, empty SOURCE with PAD
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:45:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] PR 38135, RESHAPE, empty SOURCE with PAD
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4922F7C3.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 18:13 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thomas Koenig wrote:
> > as mentioned in the PR, here's a fix for the f95 part of PR 38135.
> > Regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> > OK for trunk? What about 4.3?
> OK. Backporting to 4.3 after the usual grace period is also also fine
> with me.
Thanks a lot! Committed as revision 141982.
> Which parts are missing? The one mentioned by Mikael in the PR (where he
> also posted a patch), viz
> > There are two bugs actually:
> > (1) the front-end doesn't expand the reshape.
> > (at least in this case: reshape([integer::],[N,N],[1,2,2,2]) )
> or is there there something else?
Yes, that's the one. Maybe we should clone the bug report to separate
the F2003 from the F95 part.