This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] RFC: PR fortran/37779, diagnose "missing" recursive
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:27:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] RFC: PR fortran/37779, diagnose "missing" recursive
- References: <49200D66.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2008-11-16 at 13:09 +0100, Daniel Kraft wrote:
> Where a *non-RECURSIVE* procedure is used as "procedure expression" and
> could thus lead easily to being called recursively. In the PR is
> referenced a clf-thread, where it seems to be not agreed upon whether
> this code is really "illegal", but it is surely highly suspect.
if the usage is suspect, but not definitely illegal, maybe we should
just issue an unconditional warning warning and continue.