This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] ada: Avoid Systematic recompilation of up-to-date objects under Darwin
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: "Bechir Zalila" <bechir dot zalila at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Samuel Tardieu" <sam at rfc1149 dot net>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:17:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ada: Avoid Systematic recompilation of up-to-date objects under Darwin
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Is this possible to also apply the patch on the GCC_4_3 branch so that
> future GCC 4.3.X releases are also fixed?
Yes, I think the patch is quite safe. Now applied to the 4.3 branch as well.