This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix up COMPLEX_EXPR pretty-printing (PR c++/35334)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Nov 2008 09:37:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix up COMPLEX_EXPR pretty-printing (PR c++/35334)
- References: <20081111140416.GB3572@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Currently, C++ FE doesn't handle COMPLEX_EXPR at all in diagnostics
| and C FE always prints it in a compound literal style, even when
| the COMPLEX_EXPR represents just a cast to a complex type.
| The following patch handles both of these issues.
| Ok for trunk?
Yes; many thanks!