This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^3 Solaris/x86 patches
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 08:07:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^3 Solaris/x86 patches
- References: <18699.6611.830940.628114@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Rainer Orth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The following two patches have remained unreviewed for three weeks now:
> PATCH: Fix PR other/37463 (All Solaris/x86 eh tests fail)
> This bug has been raised to P1 meanwhile, in case this helps to get it
> finally reviewed.
Just to confirm, this patch was approved by Alex, right?