This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Dennis Wassel <dennis dot wassel at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 11:33:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 11:54 +0100, Dennis Wassel wrote:
> Hi list,
> the FSF guys have just sent me the countersigned copyright assignment,
> so: *ping*
> The patch has been accepted by Thomas Koenig on 2008-09-18. Good to go?
I have committed your patch as rev. 141511. Thanks a lot!
I didn't close the PR yet, because of the check for GET
that Tobias mentioned in
For your question about Bugzilla and commit privileges: See
http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html . Once you have a gcc.gnu.org
account, you can also manipulate Bugzilla. It may be a good
idea to wait with that until you have gained a bit more of experience.
Again, congratulations, welcome aboard and happy hacking!