This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/35840: asynchronous specifier for a data transfert statement shall be an initialization expression
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at tele2 dot fr>
- To: correctifs gcc <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:53:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/35840: asynchronous specifier for a data transfert statement shall be an initialization expression
- References: <48F3704B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
ping and blablabla commit blablabla.
Mikael Morin wrote:
> this patch fixes PR35840.
> It takes checking code from gfc_match_init_expr to a separated function
> and uses it to check exotic (non-constant, but reducible) asynchronous
> specifier ("y"//"e"//trim("s ") which reduces to "yes" was the one
> This was first posted on the bugzilla, and pre-approved there.
> It is regression tested.
> Is this Ok ?*
> PS : My copyright assignment should reach the FSF by the end of this
> week or more probably next week.
> (*) This is my first patch proposal so I'm awaiting comments about
> everything (patch, Changelog, message, syntactic conventions, testcase,
> ...). Be very strict.