This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING^3] Make ARM use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: nickc at redhat dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:30:08 +0000
- Subject: [PING^3] Make ARM use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
Fixes what I think is the last example of (const minus) being used
by a port. Please review, since the fix for PR37363 depends on it.